Essenz LED highbay
The essence of professional lighting
Reliable lighting is key to an effective working environment. The Essenz highbay with proven LED technology brings you the essence of professional lighting for the best price. The Essenz highbay has been designed as the most effective of its kind. Easy to install, cost effective and competitive. Reliable European quality in a smart design.
The essence of professional lighting. Efficient and cost effective. Wrapped in a slim and elegant design.
Outstanding light quality, easy installation and low energy & maintenance costs with a competitive initial investment.
Essenz LED highbay is suitable for industrial and commercial applications. Manufacturing, warehouse, storage, retail environment, showrooms and sport facilities.
- Easy 1-on-1 replacement of traditional 250W and 400W highbays.
- Costs savings: Energy savings up to 70% and significant reduction on maintenance costs.
- Fast Plug & Play installation ensures minimum disturbance to your daily operations.
- Dimming options (DALI/1-10V)
- Made in EU. Enabling delivery of consistent high quality, short lead times, flexible planning and low carbon footprint.
- 5 year warranty
- Diecast aluminium Ø 33 cm / 5.2 kg
- Input 100 & 145W
- Output 14.000 & 20.000 lm
- Efficiency 140 lm/W
- Temperature range -30°C – +40°C
- Lifetime 50.000+ hr
- IP65 / IK07 (tempered glass)
- PF >0.95
- Lumiled LED
- CRI Ra >80
- CCT 4000K & 5700K
- SDCM: 3
- Beam angle ±116° (wide)
- Cable gland with 0.3 m cable
Highlights of Essenz
Easy and fast 1-on-1 replacement traditional 250/400W highbays
Made in EU
Enabling delivery of consistent high quality, short lead times, flexible planning and low carbon footprint
Up to 5 year warranty
Due to a failure rate of less than one in a thousand, we will replace any lamp in the unlikely event that one might break down.
More LED products
Designed to efficiently brighten up work floors under high ceilings. Spot on.
The compact and lightweight solution with excellent light performance.
Designed for long life in extreme temperatures from -30°C up to +80°C.