The essence of professional lighting.
Efficient and cost effective. Wrapped in a slim and elegant design.
Industrial lighting in a relatively small area, which is not used 24/7, requires a cost-efficient solution in combination with perfect light quality.
The essence of professional lighting. Efficient and cost effective. Wrapped in a slim and elegant design.
Outstanding light quality, easy installation and low energy & maintenance costs with a competitive initial investment. The best total cost of ownership up-to 4000 hours of outstanding light per year.
Intenz Economic at Toyota Delft | LumoLumen
‘Light’ use: Storage locations, Assembly factories, Car showrooms
- Fast Plug & Play installation and true 1-on-1 replacement ensures minimum disturbance to daily operations.
- GRID lighting allows flexible adaptation of the work floor areas whenever required, allowing the floor plan to change and develop with the operations.
- Good performance and a very high light quality against low investment costs.
- Diecast aluminum Ø 33 cm / 4.5 kg
- Input 80 – 165W
- Output 12.000 – 20.000 lm
- Efficiency up to 145 lm/W
- Temperature range -30°C – +40°C
- Lifetime 50.000+ hr
- IP65 / IK07 (tempered glass)
- Integrated driver
- PF 0.98
- Zero inrush
- Nichia LED chip 180pcs
- CRI Ra >80
- CCT 4000K & 5700K
- SDCM: <3
- Beam angle ±113° (wide)
- Cable gland with 2 m cable
- Surge protection 6KV
Highlights of Intenz
Made in EU
Enabling delivery of consistent high quality, short lead times, flexible planning and low carbon footprint
Up to 5 year warranty
Due to a failure rate of less than one in a thousand, we will replace any lamp in the unlikely event that one might break down
More Intenz LED products
Designed for long life in extreme temperatures from -30°C up to +80°C.
Designed to efficiently brighten up work floors under high ceilings. Spot on.
The compact and lightweight solution with excellent light performance.
Customized to fulfil your industry’s specific needs and demands, whatever they may be.